GIVE A CAREFUL PERUSAL OF FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO BROWSING OR USING UTILITIES. AUTHORITIES OF THE SITE CAN INTRODUCE AMENDMENTS TO THIS SET OF RULES AND GUARANTEES, SO IT IS ADVISABLE TO MONITOR CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY BROWSING THIS SITE OR USING ITS SERVICES AND FACILITIES, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE OBLIGED TO OBEY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A COMMITMENT TO THE STIPULATED CONDITIONS, LEAVE THE SITE IMMEDIATELY.
Last updated on 12/08/2017.
NewsClaimer offers a possibility for both people and companies to exchange ideas with members of NewsClaimer community (the “Service”) using facilities of the site and hyperlinks (the “Site”). Hereby Terms and Conditions define the directions for applying the Service and getting access to our Site. By using this site, provide concurrence to follow our Terms and Conditions.
This is to contest that you confirm that:
- You guarantee to utilize this Service for legitimate objectives only;
- There will be no contravened regulations prescribed by following Terms and Conditions.
The Service is regulated by these Terms and Conditions. In its reasonable discretion, we can make alterations to the instructions and guarantees (Privacy Policies fall within the ambit of these changes also). We are entitled to change, revise, and reprieve the entire set or a certain part of it at our sole judgment. We will do our best to inform our subscribers about important changes of the Terms and Conditions by notifying and updating the text of it on our website.
It is impossible to share content without registration. The publisher is liable for the correctness and relevance of the profiling data. It is not permitted under any circumstances for minors to create an account on our Site. If you do not meet these requirements, you are not allowed to provide content.
Content and Data
You yield consent that some clusters of technical data are needed for the seamless operation of the Site and Service. Should it turn out to be necessary, we will use this info and other tools required to find and fix any technical issue or to reply to complaints related to the Site operation.
You confirm that any image you publish on our Site may be utilized as attributed to our Service only.
It is prohibited to use our Site and Service to deliver content or send pieces of information that in our opinion may:
- Contain direct or indirect advertising using links in shared content or engaging other members of the community in any commercial activity. We interdict the use of any data taken from our Site to contact, advertise to or engage users in any commercial activity without their prior express consent;
- Spread malware or viruses;
- Links to content that is not related to the theme of our Site;
- Links to scam schemes, affiliate programs;
- Defraud any sensitive data including login details of our community members;
- Submit content concerning pornography or similar content; outlaw products or services; products that violate author’s right; sites, instructions, and calls to action related to terrorism or usage of weaponry;
- Anyhow utilize any stuff that harnesses underage children;
- In any shape or form utilize content that is insulting, including representations of intolerance, racism, or publish questionable content;
- Make any sensitive or private information about minors public without permission of their parents/custodians;
- Take part in any activity that can be considered offensive, detractive or menacing;
- By any means encourage violence;
- Violate any laws.
You indicate that you will not utilize any automated means (excluding RSS feeds) to access our Site without our prior written permission.
We prohibit any activities or actions that may:
- Overload our infrastructure;
- Disrupt or try to disrupt seamless Site work or any activities or tools conducted on the Site;
- Get around any measures applied to deny access to the Site.
Our rules forbid utilizing the Site in order to factitiously inflate the “vote count,” create false accounts to lay up votes, leave comments or alter the Services. It is prohibited to offer, give or receive money or any other remuneration to get votes or to take part in any activity that in any way influences the accuracy of results.
It is forbidden to impersonate other user or person or to try to impersonate others.
Your account is not vendible or transferable.
We may deny access to the Site in any way without reasoning, indemnification or notification if in our absolute discretion you ignore our Terms and Conditions.
Compliance with Laws
You confirm the intention to use our Service abiding by Internet-related legislation, including the Terms and Conditions also. It is not our duty to check content provided by users of our Service or user messages; however, in case the submitted materials violate the Terms and Conditions, we will block any message and access to our Service and remove any content.
Security of your account
There is no technology that 100% guarantee that there will be no leaks or breaches of the personal information. That is why we will not be responsible for the security of your account and all extras as you are responsible for the safe-keeping of the information about your login details. Any individual, acquainted with your login info can access your profile and amend your personal info.
Any actions of any individual who gets access to your account and misuses your contact list, identity or other assets using your account information are beyond our responsibility.
Intellectual Property Rights in User Content
You confirm that all content that you submit, disclose or distribute
- Is non-confidential for all purposes;
- Is owned by you;
- Does not violate any author’s rights;
- Is granted for NewsClaimer to have the right to do any acts and things with content provided by users.
Any hyperlink on the Site is provided for the convenience of users, and we decline all responsibilities for the content of any linked website. We cannot keep track of the content on any hyperlinked website on our Site. Also, we disclaim any responsibility for any damage or loss resulted from visiting such linked sites, using content, services or goods from such sites.
No Implied Endorsements
Any reference or link referred to any third party, content, product or service can be interpret as an approval or endorsement by the Service.
You confirm that you will defend the Service, its owners, staff, business partners, assignees, third party suppliers and others against any damages, losses or expenses connected with claims or actions that:
- Are results of the violation of the Terms and Conditions;
- Caused by content or messages you publish on our Site;
- In any way relates to your use of our Service.
We are entitled to seek for indemnification in case if the user takes advantage of our Service in illegal strategies, for unlawful purposes or violating our Terms and Conditions and it causes any damage to the Service.
USE OF THE SERVICES AND ANY YOUR RELIANCE UPON THE SERVICES IS FOR YOUR OWN ACCOUNT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE FLAWLESS, NOR WE CAN GUARANTEE PARTICULAR RESULTS RECEIVED FROM THE SERVICE. ALL SERVICES ARE OFFERED “AS IS” AND WE REPUDIATE LIABILITY TO ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY.
Limitation of Liability
WHERE PROVIDED FOR BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL NEWSCLAIMER, ITS OWNERS AND INTERNAL STAKEHOLDERS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINANCIAL DAMAGE, EVEN IF THE USER HAVE INFORMED NEWSCLAIMER FOR THE POSSIBLE DAMAGE. AGGREGATE LIABILITY LIMIT OF NEWSCLAIMER IS $100 FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY SERVICES OF NEWSCLAIMER, AND NEWSCLAIMER IS FOUND RESPONSIBLE FOR IT. IN CASE IF THE LIMITATION OF DAMAGES IS NOT ALLOWED LEGALLY, THEN IT MAY NOT BE APPLIED.
We go above and beyond to make sure that the intellectual property rights are not violated on our Site. We have implemented procedures that allow users to send us written notifications in case of intellectual property rights infringement. In case you believe that your author’s rights are being violated, feel free to contact our administration representative. You can find the contact information in our Contact section.
If you want to be sure that your request will be processed in the best possible way, your notification of infringement should be sent in the written form and must contain:
- Information about the work/works you own rights to, and representation of this work/works on the Site;
- Sufficient information that helps to locate the material (for example, URL);
- Your contact information;
- Explanation of why you consider submission of particular content as such that violates author’s rights;
- Confirmation that provided information is flawless, and you are the owner of author’s rights or act on behalf of the owner;
- Signature of the copyright owner in any form.
In case the notification misses one of the above requirements, it will not be passing in the review because it does not contain enough evidence that certain content on the Site violates someone’s author’s rights.
Accounts of users who submit materials that infringe author’s rights on a regular basis will be terminated.
You acknowledge and agree that the personal info you include into the infringement notice will be forwarded to the infringer together with the letter containing information about copyright violation.
Any repercussions caused by any misrepresentations in the infringement notice sent by you will be on your own liability. Such repercussions may include removal or disabling of access to the reported material.
If we find documentarily confirmed infringement on our Site, the notification will appear immediately, and all users whose addresses are stored in our database will receive a message with a corresponding notification.
In case the copyright infringement is detected on our Site, we will notify our users with the help of a general notice on the site or via email sent to all users whose addresses are included to our records.
All visual elements related to NewsClaimer are registered trademarks of Small Business Trends LLC in the U.S. and/or worldwide.
Other Terms and Conditions
- In case any chapter of Terms and Conditions becomes invalid, we will limit it in such a way that the rest of the agreement will work to the fullest.
- Hereby you and the Service give consent that the Terms and Conditions are the veridical formulations of mutual understanding that cancel all previous written or oral agreements.
- Usage of the Service according to the rules and restrictions of the following agreement does not create any partnership, bound or connection between the Site and subscribers.
- The successful party inactions will be granted remuneration of costs and attorney’s fees.
- Terms and Conditions are formed according to the legislation of State of Ohio, USA. All legal issues connected with our Site and Service shall be processed in state or federal courts in Medina, Ohio.
Additional Information About Us
NewsClaimer Site trademark belongs to Small Business Trends LLC. If you want any clarification about the content of the Site or require explanations of our Terms and Conditions, you can contact representatives of the company or send an email to admin@NewsClaimer.com.